New Beginnings is a fun, safe, and dependable place for children to make new friends and get ready for Kindergarten. At our school we offer a Preschool program to children in Kosciusko County that incorporates learning opportunities for children everyday!
The Preschool Program is a year round program that includes children ages three to five years. This program focuses on preparing children for school by providing them with hands on experiences of their own interest. All the activities are developed to meet the needs of each child depending on their stage of development.
Highlights of the program include:
- Two Preschool classrooms for more targeted developmental learning.
- On My Way PreK program for older preschoolers.
- Teacher to child ratio is one teacher to ten preschoolers.
- Nutritious snacks and meals included.
- Communitee involvement such as walks to the school, and Storytime with Milford Library
- Creative, age-appropriate curriculum to enhance your child's education skills in a variety of areas including: Math, Language, Science, Art, Music, Blocks and games.
- Partners with the Milford Elementary and Kindergarten Readiness Program.
- Specially planned events such walking fieldtrips, Grandparents Day, Mother's Day Event, Dogs with Dad, and a Kindergarten Classroom visit.
- The opportunity for each child to play, make friends, and continue to learn in a caring environment.