New Beginnings is an early childhood education facility that offers a wide variety of programs to meet the needs of families. We offer a safe and secure, warm environment for children to explore and learn through real experiences.
- Our Programs include the ages of 1 year to 5 years.
- We are available 5:30am to 5:30pm Monday-Friday.
- We use the children's interests, along with the child developmental needs criteria in the classrooms to meet their social-emotional, physical and cognitive needs.
- We greatly encourage parents to participate in our classroom activities.
Give us a call and discover the New Beginnings difference. Call us at 574-658-9440!
New Beginnings Preschool and Child Care, Inc. is a not for profit early education program, which encourages children to become lifelong investigators and learners through play.
Our Board of Directors
Without a visionary group we would never accomplish much. Thank you to all our current and former board members for helping make New Beginnings a place we can be proud of everyday.
- Jody Melton, President- Paralegal at Zimmer-Biomet
- Stephanie Lees, Vice-Preident- ICU RN at Memorial
- Darius Samz, Treasurer -Engineer at Zimmer-Biomet
- Kim McCreary, Secratary -
- Kristin Billet, Executive Director
- Brandi Farber, Board Member-
- Beth Gilber, President - Board Memeber, Astellas Pharam US, LLC